- Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP) – Must be made available to each patient on the first visit and posted on the practice’s website
- Acknowledgment Statement – Must be signed by each patient on first visit to prove the provider made a copy of the NPP available to the patient.
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Consent for Email and Text Message Communication
- Email Disclaimer for Misdirected Email
- Consent and Release for Use and Disclosure of Image, Voice, and/or Written Testimonials – includes HIPAA Authorization to Disclose PHI for Media Purposes