- Free phone and e-mail Q & A when practice questions arise. You’ll be able to sleep at night knowing you can get advice any time without worrying how much it’s going to cost and we don’t have to bill you in 6-minute increments like other law firms and consultants do.
- Free access to resources and information posted on the Members Only pages on our website. Members Only content includes template forms, compliance resources, templates for select policies and procedures, important news and client updates, information on how to negotiate contracts with Payors, and much more.
- Free access to monthly on-line webinars on pertinent practice management topics – 3rd Thursday of each month from noon – 1 pm EST. On demand access to recordings of most webinars.
- Free or discounted access to other live and recorded training and education programs we offer.
- Discounted rate on our hourly legal fees if you need other legal or consultative services not included in the Membership.
- Updates, analyses and interpretation of Medicare and other federal laws and regulations that impact your practice.
New Members must join for 1 year initially, then you can renew on a monthly or annual payment basis.
Annual Membership fees for providers in all states except Maine is $395/year. Annual Membership fees for Maine providers is $595/year (we can advise on state law issues and provide more services to Maine providers)
Membership is subject to our Terms and Conditions, which is provided when you register.
Ready to Join?
|New Member Options by State|