Using the Laws to Get Paid! Template letters for Claims Appeals.
You can stop payers from requiring burdensome pre-authorization procedures and arbitrarily denying claims by appealing each and every denial and partial denial.
Using the Laws to Get Paid! is an electronic Portfolio of template letters that you can use to request all the information your patient is entitled to when requesting an appeal from private health plans (insured and self-insured plans) and Medicare Advantage Plans. Letters for both the Authorized Representative and the Patient filing his or her own appeal are provided. Each letter is provided in a Word Template Document, Rich Text File and PDF for easy editing. Detailed instructions on how to use the letters are provided so even your support staff can do it! These letters will save you hours and hours of work! Plus, when you purchase the templates,you will get access to our Claims/Appeals Secrets page where we post updates, new templates as we develop them and relevant news on payer issues.
- Authorized Representative forms for private health plans and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Letters to Utilization Review Entities requesting all the information the beneficiary and Authorized Rep is entitled to for a Full and Fair Review
- Letters to health plan/Medicare Advantage Plan requesting an Expedited Appeal
- Letter to health plan requesting standard appeal for post-service denials
- Physician Attestation letters to ensure your appeal is expedited
- Templates for complaints to state insurance regulators and the U.S. Department of Labor to use when the URE/Health Plan fail to comply with the Claims Processing and Appeals laws.
- Grievance letters for Medicare Advantage Plans
Order your copy today for only $30.
Please note: We do not sell our portfolio and Claims/Appeals Secrets membership to payers or individuals/entities whose interests are in opposition to health care providers, therefore your order must be administratively approved. After placing your order through PayPal, you will receive a registration form by e-mail to fill out and return to us to complete your order. When your order is approved (within 1-3 days), you will receive an e-mail with a link to the templates on our Claims/Appeals Secrets page that you will access with a User Name and Password. If we do not approve your purchase and registration form, we will promptly refund your money through PayPal.